The UC San Diego Radiation Oncology Residency Program is proud to NOW OFFER Self-Assessment CME (SA-CME) credit for attending our regularly-scheduled case conferences! We do not currently offer SA-CME credit to participants from outside institutions
To participate for SA-CME credit:
- Check our program didactic calendar for scheduled lectures. Lectures noted "SA-CME" are eligible for SA-CME credit. Link to Live Google Calendar
- Attend the lecture. This can be done in person or via our web conferencing system.
- Take 5-question post-test. Questions will be posted on this website (below) in downloadable PDF form.
- Enter your answers to the post-test online! We have created a generic electronic submission form for submission of your test answers to reduce administrative burden. CLICK HERE to take the post-test!
- Performance and certification. You will receive a semi-annual report (January and July) with your test performance and certificate of completion by email. If you require feedback before Jan/July, please contact our Program Coordinator Jessica Bazo at email@example.com.
Palliative: Cord Compression